Friday, July 3, 2009

Missing my family dearly

There comes a time in life when whoever you are or how much tougher you may be, situations and troubles in life bring you down on your knees. That's what I have been feeling of late. I am just getting weird dreams of my parents, especially Mom. She always comforted me with her sweet and simple words. Even her email in morning brought tears in my eyes. I wish I could just meet them any how. Its becoming difficult to face the situation here.

Not that swimming helps me unwind, but still I feel a big void in my life here. A void that only the family can fill. After 6:30 in the evening I just dread what's going to be my calender. I wasn't so unstable and uncertain at any point in my life. It may seem that I am exaggerating but it isn't funny either. Its like being lost in place for almost an year and I am yet to hit a shore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment