Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Badminton Update

So the good news is that the club is back up in the summers. The bad news is that the fee is 30$ instead of 20$, which was the amount charged for the birdies in the spring. Yesterday was my second day at the club in the summer session. I am possibly in the worst ever shape in last 5 years. I have stopped doing yoga. Though I plan it every night, the morning after the plan gets dropped. And so.

Anyways I find this chapti to practice with. She is taller than the normal once and one of the most beautiful once among the pack. Yeah probably the best of the worst good looking females in State College. But she seems to be also the fittest. She hits the shuttle probably much harder than I do and is very quick on her feet. I tried to match(typical Indian male, won't take it lying down from a female). But you can't GG. Look at her she looks like a professional. But GG won't listen. GG never listens to anybody not even to his rational half. End result. GG sprains his BUTT. Who the hell sprains a BUTT. Among all the 'decent' muscles  down the body, I had to find the most indecent and most spoken stuff here to sprain and sprain badly. Gosh this 'thing' hurts as I write. I am out of breadth soon(hardly 15 minutes). But thankfully AJ invited us for a doubles. Some relief for the poor butt.

The club meets three out of five days, which is great. Now I do not have to look for anyone's company in the evening. After 2 hours of exercise the body is just too tired to think and do anything. I barely make it back and stuff myself with some food. All in all a great time pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment