Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

So this year also a quite valentine for me. But I am sure people back had an eventful one. Especially when Ram Sena is hell bent on getting you married to someone you are standing by (I really do not mind this). More pink chadis for them.

Something special this time around. Obviously the first one in US but there is more to it. I saw girls carrying flowers, some only one while some many. I guess a simple mathematical concept of ratios. Funnier side was this while couples were hoping on the 'R' with flower and those strange emotions, I was struggling with those heavy bags of groceries for the coming week.

Balaji was as his usual arrogant and self-celebrating. But that day even he felt the pinch. Although I listen to him as much as I do to my Dadi but that for the first time we shared the same pain. Back at a friend's place the mood is sombre. It all started to get to me slowly. Homesick again! This time big time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment