Sunday, January 18, 2009

Biggest Fear in my life

Everybody fears something more than anything else. I fear of not returning to India after my studies. Not that job prospect is any rosier in India than here, but I fear for my father and my mother. My father calls me twice everyday since I have returned back. Maybe he misses me even more now. Now that Sonu will also be coming here in internship he would be all alone. Mummy does tell much, but I know what she feels.

I am not happy here. More than the job situation, it is the separation from that bothers me the most. I do not know when the crying phase will be over. All this is getting pent up and I don't know where this would take me. 

But always talking to that oxymoron Balaji is a worrying thing to me. He just not seem to be bothered about his parents at all. Jagdish is another example having been in this country for over ten years now. This really scares me no bounds. What's more depressing seeing hundreds of Indians during my journey in New York. 

Jag Soona soona lage re.

No comments:

Post a Comment