Saturday, March 28, 2009

Heart in my mouth

So another night out. I have gotten used to this now. Its kind of difficult as it dawns. But I just force it now. People say caffeine and tea are great, but I think if you really intend to sleep, they won't really work. But if you force yourself things fall in place. Words coming from a weak person. But its as true as Varun Gandhi's recent address.

Again any arbitrary person. I mean I am a little inept at giving analogies. But anyways. After a successful night sojourn, I returned home around 11:30 am. Homework was finished and I was relived that it was Friday. Two days of peace coming up. Certainly a movie tonight. I had a heavy brunch. Set the alarm to 1 pm. Then went to sleep. Now this usually happens after a night out. I missed the bell. And by the time I had my next wink, it was already 1:40. Hurriedly I attended the call of nature and then took a quick bath. Dressed up. Thought I would finally change my socks today after about a week or maybe 9 days. Not sure.

And lo!! No socks pair in my temporary Almira ( my suitcase). That's weird. I always had 4 to 5 pairs. Hmmm.. I searched the whole room. Still no sign of them. I must get a new pair come what may. Opened up the second temporary Almira. No socks even their. I am out of mind now. And all my suspicions are glared towards Balaji. I do a thorough search of the apartment and finally get an evidence of his cheapness and creepiness. I am now feeling looted and disgusted. I am sick to the mouth now. I banged my fist on the walls and let out a war cry. So loud that the dogs next door joined in.Admist all this I forgot, I had a bus to catch.

By the time, I put on those stinking ones again and rushed outside, the bus had gone. I could see it going way from me. So was Balaji.

I had NuCo class at 2:30 pm. And I had to submit the assignemnt in that. I caught the next bus and just made it in time to the class. Just as I entered the room and placed the assignment along with other ones, Suzzane just blasted at me. She said that the deadline was before the class and this won't count. I was already sick and this statement for hers literally froze me. She told me to leave the assignment their and go and sit. For next ten minutes, I just kept turning the assignment sheet over and over, thinking of a possible another 'B'. I had already missed an earlier assignment and I needed to turn in all the susequent three. The amro besides me is also turning the rules the sheet. I guess he also fucked up. Its good to have two people in the same sinking boat.

After the class ended, I approach Suzzane. She was more friendly now and told me that this was my last chance that I was turning in the assignment during the lecture and next time she won't accept it al all. I told her that I missed the bus. Finally my heart beat dropped. We began to talk like normal people now. I was relived but the sickness persited throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment