Saturday, March 7, 2009

Late Night Romp at the Office

Who could possibly do that? Its me. So the problem Southgate its too far to walk after the last bus leaves in the night from Downtown at 12:21 am. So in the cold season its better to stay up in the office at night, than exposing yourself to the bitter cold. Even if its not cold but I am unwilling to walk for one and half hours with at least five or six uphill hikes. Of course you can call a cab but who wants to spend extra bucks in this weak economy.

So you have six and half hours in the office before you can get the first bus in the morning. I had stayed up in the night in the office last semesters as well, but that was like in the last few days when the work was more. But this time this came all to soon.

I decided to do something different this time. I went and bought a lot of stuff to eat during the night. Chips, Fanta, oranges and apples. You could anything you want including the DAARO. But you do not want to be caught by your adviser in an inebriated state. Please do not screw up your career for just a romp.

So now you are all set you can do whatever you like. Especially since my room is small and we are a total of six people. The room is deserted around 9 pm, given that Damien bhaiya does not decided to stretch it. I closed the door. Played music aloud. Saw all sorts of videos on youtube. Even tried some of my old spin bowling with the ball of my collegue. Of course I had assignment to complete so I worked as well. You can dance as well. But then its good to know some form of dance. Imagine being caught doing some crap moves by someone. It would be a double offense. 

The only thing the troubles in early hours of the day is the urge to sleep. I am thinking of getting a sleeping bed so that I can sleep 2/3 hours. But I know once I get it I will sleep the whole night.

When I am hurrying to catch the bus in the morning and I bump into the lady of the cafe, she sometimes wishes me good morning. I smile and greet her good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment