Friday, April 24, 2009

Are you GAY?

Let me put this very clear. I am not GAY. But this happens very frequently, especially late nights here. So I finally shaved. After almost 2 and half months. The big face with all that black beard transformed into a sharper and a much smaller face. Of course I managed to retain my fairness and the cleft was also pretty much there. But somehow I liked the bearded look more.

It wasn't possible unless ten people in one day reminded me that my beard was going out of control. Not words were not exactly these but meant the same. Just the other day I heard JEHAD somewhere close to the IST. And then there were screaming police cars near my home that day, not for me but for someone else. I decided before I get into some unwanted trouble I better find that razor. It makes more sense now that spring has arrived in its glory here and so have the beautiful american girls.

So its Saturday night and I decide to romp to IST to check some emails and of course the IPL. I stay there for 3 hours and then decide to take the 1:20 am bus back. As I walked past the deserted streets, I was approached by two American men. They looked drunk. One of them asked me 'Where is your girl?'. I replied "No girl'. As we were crossing he remarked "Are you GAY?'. I am surprised and coaxed into the answer 'NO!!!!'. He did not bother to look back. I guess he was actually gay. May be not. Oh its too complicated. But he managed to put a smile on my face. That's what I care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment