Friday, April 10, 2009

Homesick

So the blues are back again. Just changed the wall paper on my laptop from a scenic beauty to photo of my parents and Sonu. The picture is fantastic with a water fall in the background and Sonu's mischievous smile. God!! really miss this now. Used to dread that some years ago. You just could tell from his face that he is up to something really nasty. But now I think he might have matured. I would always miss his baby years. 

Do not know how Mamma and Papa look now. I guess a little older now. I always call Papa when I freak out. He just soothes every thing out. And last few days, I really had a lot of pressure from my boss, Mamma has been doing my healing everyday. And of course Sonu has been helping me through the problems of the second mid term. Its really not much worth staying in this place, when you have a family like that. 

My cousin brother Achin and Nidhi have a daughter now. Today was her name ceremony. So she like the next generation in our family, my Mamma'a side. Just waiting for her photographs. Double motivation for waiting for December now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment