Friday, April 24, 2009

TA sucks

Its the truth of the grad life. TA sucks. Big time. Taking all the shit from the undergrads everyday is tiring. If that's not enough the chapta boss is after my ass everyday. God how would these two weeks pass, especially with exams around the corner. I know I would again screw up, though not badly enough.

Undergrads do whatever they like. They would send obnoxious emails sometimes, threatening something really catastrophic. Some are nicer but buttering. Today I met someone who would have given me 100/100 on TA evaluation. Crazy isn't it. The chapta would hardly give me 50. Some are annoying. They would show up frequently.

Anyways I am just bidding time now. I really do not care about this work any more. I know I would get plenty of work suddenly, with a small deadline. That's life and I opted for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment