Saturday, June 6, 2009

AJ

Who is AJ? Another one of the oldies here. I means he is around here for six years now. And he one those who lives life his style and like all other oldies thinks that he is always right and you are wrong. 

But why suddenly him. I meet him around February for accommodation for next year. It did not work out. Then again we met in the IST lift, where I smiled at him SMUGLY ( according to him. I heard the word for the first time.). Then again he is the co-ordinator of the badminton club. And he always coaxes me to pay the fee. 

So I met him again that day in my casuals the PAJAMAS. And he fired a partial salvo on my dressing sense. It was only for some 50 seconds but it somehow stayed in my mind over the night. He then got busy with some desi GIRL and ignored me there after. 

Next day I dressed better and appeared in the IST cafeteria for breakfast. And I motioned to him to join me. And that was the beginning of a long wiping session. I tried to digress him but he is still not that old. He kept pounding me with uncomfortable questions on my dressing sense and my unshaven face. And after the SESSION I was convinced that something was seriously wrong with me. He called me CHICHORA. And some more of unmentionable words. 

But yeah he was right. Office and lab dressing should be decent if not great. And PAJAMAS are simply not decent. A piece of advise which no one ever pushed on my face. And what's more a good apparel doubles your chances of finding a girl-friend (Or her finding you).

Lessons learned. What's more I discovered that girls also blog and they also have the same amount of FRUSTRATION( again according to him ).  

No comments:

Post a Comment