Sunday, June 14, 2009

THE FIRST CLASS

So had my first swimming class today. Very nervous throughout the whole day. But thanks to Guru things worked out petty smoothly. There is way from the looker rooms to pool which I did not know. And I searched for the key given to me for the lockers somewhere else before figuring out where its actual address was. And you have to deposit your keys at the counter to get the locker keys and Guru even did that for me. Deposited his own keys for me. 

The first feel of the water in the pool was overwhelming. Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink!! But yeah the estimation of the depth was a problem at first. Nearly slipped and fell. And then I waited for 5 minutes before Rebacca found me. She stuck me with some lady and told her that this was my first time in the pool. She demonstrated me the kicks. But I was not able to keep up. madam I am SLOW learner. But I she did helped only a little and I kept struggling. She passed my file to a fat lady. She was nicer. She helped me learn some kicking with a support under my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment