Friday, June 12, 2009

Joined the swimming classes

Yupe got lucky again. Guru joined the classes and I came to know of these adult classes from him. And yesterday I enrolled. Although I have missed one class, but the instructor said she would accommodate the class. Four classes for 80$. Not bad for an entirely different set of skills.

Not very excited. But a part of my brain is apprehensive about Sunday. Just the shorts for swimming. Nothing up!! I mean. I do not have words. But I guess its about one day and then it would get easier.

Got really fed up of badminton. Not many people turn up now a days. The other day I stood idle for half an hour. And then on Monday loss to AJ was even more frustrating. One he did not give me time to warm up and second I had beaten him in straight games the other night. Third it happened before his lady friend. True I was desperate to beat him in front of her and messed up my serves and samshes. He was all sugary and treated her like a CHILD. Nothing against him but he is such as ladkibaaj. What's even more appalling that girls fall for such people.

Looking forward for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment